Medicare Supplemental Coverage

Medicare Supplemental Coverage in Stockton, Angels Camp, and surrounding areas throughout California

Medicare is a Federal Health Insurance program administered by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, a division of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, for those who are 65 or older or certain people with disabilities. At Sanguinetti & Co. Insurance Brokers/Mark Twain Insurance Services, we can provide Medicare Supplemental plans to cover the remaining costs that Medicare does not. Our agents are certified and knowledgeable about the details of the many plans available, including the enrollment guidelines associated.

Medicare Supplemental Coverage Details

Original Medicare will not cover 100% of your medical costs. The missing piece is up to you. Our agency has access to the lowest premium priced plans and we have established long-standing relationships with top carriers like Health Net, AARP United Healthcare, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and more.

We take the time to meet with our customers in a one-to-one setting so that we can fully assess their needs and create a coverage plan that will eliminate gaps. There are no open enrollment periods for Medicare Supplements. A customer can switch plans at anytime during the year with a guaranteed acceptance if he or she switches from one company to another with the same plan during their birthday month. We also offer Prescription Drug Plans (Part D) for those who are aging into Medicare and during the annual enrollment period October 15, 2018 through December 7, 2018.

What you can expect from us

As a local agency, we are accessible to our clients through in-person appointments, phone calls, or email. Our team has 35 years of experience working with this coverage and fully understand the details of Medicare Coverage. If a customer has their individual health plan with our agency and are aging into Medicare, we can aid in answering questions about the difference in coverage and how Original Medicare and Medicare Supplements work together. We also do not charge broker fees on Medicare Supplements and we have no appointment fees either.

We proudly serve San Joaquin County, Calaveras County, Stanislaus County, Tuolumne County, and surrounding areas throughout California. Call or contact us today to learn more about this coverage. If you would like to get started on a plan, request a quote.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: If I have Original Medicare and add a Medicare Supplement, do I need to continue to pay my monthly premium for Original Medicare?

A: Yes. Original Medicare pays for 80% of member medical and hospital expenses. The remaining 20% is the member’s responsibility. This is where the Medicare Supplements come into play. Medicare Supplements help to cover up-to 100% of the remaining costs or less, depending on the plan selected. Plan F is a premium only plan and the most popular. No deductible, no coinsurance, and no copays.

Q: When Can I Make the Switch?

A: There is no open enrollment period for Medicare Supplements. A customer can switch plans at any time during the year with a guaranteed acceptance if he or she switches from one company to another with the same plan during their birthday month.

Our Locations

 Stockton Location

Stockton Location

7337 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95207
Main office: 209-251-0784
Toll free: 800-350-7700
Angels Camp Location

Angels Camp Location

178 N. Main St.
Angels Camp, CA 95222
Main office: 209-500-6126
Toll free: 800-350-7700

Our Providers


Accommodating, professional, helpful, and quick. Very comfortable experience and I was impressed by their capabilities. Highly recommended.
Brad M.
I feel lucky to have found an agent willing to provide this level of service. No need to look anywhere else!
Michelle D.
Over the years we’ve never once had to worry about our coverage. My husband and I are long-time customers and proud to be.
Carol S.
Surprisingly flexible and in-touch with my needs as a small business owner. Can’t ask for more.
Spencer F.
They have strong ties with the community, and it shows. It’s nice to do business with people that really show they care about you and your family.
Susan T.