Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
There are many responsibilities and daily occurrences to consider as a business owner, including potential accidents. Having the right business insurance policy can help prevent your business from incurring significant expenses following a covered incident.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance generally refers to the various insurance policies businesses commonly have. In exchange for an insurance premium, your insurer will provide you with financial assistance following an accident, depending on your coverages. Some of the most common business insurance coverages include:
- General liability insurance. This may provide coverage if your business is legally responsible for third-party property damage, another person’s bodily injury or advertising injuries.
- Commercial property insurance. This coverage may help repair or replace your business’s building, equipment, inventory or property if they are damaged by fires, burglaries or other named perils.
- Workers’ compensation insurance. This may cover medical expenses or lost wages if an employee suffers a work-related illness or injury.
- Business income insurance. If a covered event temporarily closes your business, this coverage may help replace lost revenue. It may also help pay for items such as wages and taxes while you have halted operations.
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. This may provide coverage if your clients make claims of negligence or inadequate work.
Coverages can vary based on the needs of your business and its operations. Be sure to contact one of our agents to learn more about the right policies for your business.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
Business insurance costs tend to vary depending on factors such as location and the size of your business. To learn more about business insurance costs, reach out to Sanguinetti & Co. Insurance Brokers.
Contact Our Agency
If your business is located near Angels Camp, California, we can help. The agents at Sanguinetti & Co. Insurance Brokers are dedicated to helping business owners learn more about business insurance policies so they can decide on the proper coverage.
Contact our agency today at 800-350-7700 to learn more.